Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - is hospital salary low for fresh poly grad
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Verified Member

BubblesAirHead is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloursquare View Post
Hi,

you said you took up student loan. is it from the aus uni that you have studied? is there any interest? do you have guarantor to sign the student loan? if have how much does the guarantor needs to earn in order to be your guarantor.

By the way you said you spend 40k in aus....is that for 4 years or 1 year? is it living expenses only?

Sorry to ask so much qns.
Hi

I took the loan from the bank, you can check out the education loans they offer as the interest is low.

As for guarantor, it depends on how much loan you wanna take. For me, my guarantor income was between 60-70k and i am allowed to take up more than 20k. However, i did not take more as i have sufficient funds.

The 20k is my sch fees for a year alone, the bank offers housing loans as well.

40k was the sum i prepare for aussie for a year, i did not have to stay for 4 years to get my degree as i have exemption from my dip. I went home with a surplus of 5k after i completed my degree. To be more accurate, i only used 35k in aussie.

I hope the information above helps. Going Aussie may seemed like a big impossible dream without money, but once u tackle the small things bit by bit, you will get there.