Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 02:52 PM
lalalalelee

Default senior sales exec

im 23, working as a sales executive for 3 pushcarts ( Etc hiring parttimers , training them how to sell , doing sales records , payslips , and all admin stuff , and when parttimers last minute cannot work i have to go down to cover , ..so when goods arrive from overseas if im not covering duties i have to go to warehouse and pack them in the warehouse .)

i was paid 1.4k basic with 2.8% commission from all pushcarts . handphone bill $50 .

been working since last last year Dec.
there was once recently i was really unhappy and got into an arguement with my boss that im really stress as she was overseas and i was like covering duties the whole week . i asked for pay rise but she told me that she is just starting her own business and cannot afford to pay me that much . and said to trust her that she will pay me well when the business is going well in the future . in the end raised basic 200 , and transport 200 . my basic is now 1.8k.

i have no comment on this whether to trust her anot . as time is running , im doing so many things like a 2-man job . sometimes im really stress dunno what to do .

what do you guys think my pay should be getting at?