Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you sound like what I am feeling now.. desperate and have been dugging into my savings.. everyday drying up.. phone bills and my 3 times a day makan.. my savings down a lot for this period already.. if you know you are going to be out of job, you should have at least 10,000 in savings i guess..... it was a rash decision for me to quit the job in the heat of the moment...
Yup just learn and move on....dont be rash which is the fatal characteristic of most youngsters (including me coz I am a youngster also)

Typical younster characteristic -> Boss give you a bit of scolding or negative comment you straightaway tell the boss to go fcuk himself and that you dont need his comments coz you plan to quit even though you dont have a job ie you think you are the next greatest human being to ever happen in human evolution. Yup I know a lot of you are nodding your heads now coz I was once like that also hahaha

Sighx those were the childish days, now with a wife in toll need to be more discipline...can only curse after work but not during work hahaha