Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Nobody knows what will happen in 10 yrs. With my monthly salary.. I know I'd probably never stay in landed property or anything fancy.

Driving a BM in 10 yrs time will not be anything to be proud off. But driving one now..... when your friends are still taking public transport... makes me feel very happy. Just an inexplainable happy feeling. Have you ever felt excited walking to the carpark? Have you every secretly wanted colleagues to ask you for a lift? I try not to appear so... but I am secretly happy when people ask / find out what I drive.

Most of my friends think I'm top performer in my job to be able to afford and I feel very successful at this stage. For those that can afford... you MUST try this out once in your life. If not you'd forever be thinking back.....

It is really not alot if you take 7 year loan. If you are single and have no housing commitments.. $4.2k pm you can pull this off with 1-2years saving as initial downpayment... I've no regret taking the plunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how old are you, little boy? You won't feel the same in 10 yrs from now when the guy driving the nissan accidentally spill the beans that he worth a few million in investments while u threw away all ur money on the BM, which btw is damn expensive to maintain. The car is only worth 200k if u used the car to get biz worth >200k. Now u paying 200k for your own pride. stupid. grow up. i am a millionaire , but i drive a 15 y.o nissan. cheap and good. i still wear shirts that are > 10 y.o.