Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What for? Because I know I'd never become ultra rich in my lifetime considering I'm just an ordinary Singaporean... must as well enjoy it now when I can.

If I buy the car when I'm older = nobody gives a damn. If I buy the car when I'm young... I get much more attention. Take for instance last Friday was inter-department sports day and we went badminton. I drove my colleagues there.

The other department team also drove there. Felt really proud when we got out in the BM and they got out from the Nissan. Especially when my crush is in their dept

Moments like this... totally worth the $200k! But when it comes to the monthly bank statement.... I'd rather not open the envelope. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoying it while it lasts!
...you have really screwed up priorities, its true that saving up is pointless if you dont spend or if the currency tanks but splurging on a brand when a normal car could serve the purpose is really a sign of low self esteem than high status. Splurge on food, entertainment could bring you more joy