Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is not about how much you make. I make around 24k a year as an engineer. But i save and picked up knowledge on trading. I started learning trading when i was 15 years old. I did not attend any courses and learnt about all the flaws in trading. Now my $2000 account i invested have grown to $2mil. dollars. Every 3 months, i am able to make $2mil. from trading. I have a 10 years plan to make $2-4bil. a year. But for now, i am enjoying the money i made from trading. I have left my job a year ago. Travelling around the world, enjoying life. It is not the end of the world if you make a small income. But learn to look out of the box and see what other money making opportunities are there. Now i make much more than our PMs and CEOs make a year. It is through hardwork and determination. Just believe that anything is possible if you believe in yourself. The truth is, there is no single job that can make you rich. The economy controls your job. You never know when you will lose that job. If you can control your destiny, you can control your life.
Doing marketing for forex and shares training seminars?