Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - What is the best way to grow your net worth?
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012, 05:46 AM

Sam Adams is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
not true bro.. should it even crash so badly.. you value of property goes down.. but you can still rent out the property. thats the difference between properties in comparision to stocks. although you can say stocks give u dividends. but well no where as good normally as a yield in investment in property ,espeically for Singapores case, whereby demand is always strong for property, and furthermore, of these demands, they are very rich pple from China , Indo and other places of the world, well even should prices shoot up 30% , they will still continue to buy that property and relocate here. and lets say should the property market crash ,and drop 30% instead, these pple will know its sooo cheap.. they will buy 2 units instead of 1 ... Bad economy will impact their confidence and financial position, but we can never underestimate the background and money of these pple.. I have many contacts with real estate agents so I think i managed to get some so called "insider info".. Property is much safer , lower risk.. and with the ability to rent it out .. its the deal man .
Have you modeled the scenario? I don't think you have... sounds like you're just pulling **** out of your ass.