Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Advice greatly needed on ministry/statboard
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceruleanroses View Post
Dear all, I'm writing this with a hopeful heart that someone will read this and give me valuable advice because this is urgent..

I have received two offers -one from a ministry and one from a statboard. I'm a fresh female grad from ntu with a biz degree second upper class hons. I received a verbal offer from the ministry 2 weeks ago but they have not officially offered me yet because it was pending "clearance" from the senior management. I like the job a lot but just this week I received an official offer from a statboard demanding that I give them an answer by tmr morning because they needed the person urgently.. I'm at a loss at what to do. I tried chasing the ministry officer but to no avail.

Can someone advice me on which offer should I take? Is there any cases of offers not going through after "clearance"? Because I'm afraid I don't have backup plans if I were to wait for the ministry and I fail clearance?
you should just try to call the ministry and ask.

for the ministry job I suppose they offer you 3.2k?
how much is the offer from the stat board?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app