Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Advice greatly needed on ministry/statboard
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Verified Member

ceruleanroses is on a distinguished road
Default Advice greatly needed on ministry/statboard

Dear all, I'm writing this with a hopeful heart that someone will read this and give me valuable advice because this is urgent..

I have received two offers -one from a ministry and one from a statboard. I'm a fresh female grad from ntu with a biz degree second upper class hons. I received a verbal offer from the ministry 2 weeks ago but they have not officially offered me yet because it was pending "clearance" from the senior management. I like the job a lot but just this week I received an official offer from a statboard demanding that I give them an answer by tmr morning because they needed the person urgently.. I'm at a loss at what to do. I tried chasing the ministry officer but to no avail.

Can someone advice me on which offer should I take? Is there any cases of offers not going through after "clearance"? Because I'm afraid I don't have backup plans if I were to wait for the ministry and I fail clearance?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app