Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

It is not due to NS. This is because I joined the private sector upon graduation and they remunerated both guys and gals equally, regardless of NS & class of honours. The starting pay then was 2.5K. When i got my Masters (NUS part time) 3 years on, they rewarded me with an upgrade and I hit 3.7K. Thereafter I joined the public service with a $500 increment (using the formula: Last drawn pay x 17.5/15.5....which is quite standard). Earlier this year, I am most fortunate to be the beneficiary of an market adjustment, thereby getting 5.6K.

So u see, there is nothing spectacular about my salary or increment. I am just another person working hard to make a living. I also made full use of my Masters to get a part time lecturing position, just to earn a bit more. I graduated in 2006 and am turning 31 this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WoW!!

I suppose you grad in 2007 july batch, and is a male with NS....you got 2nd upper/ 1st class ?? How much is your starting pay when you 1st join stat board in 2007? It seem that you are really paid very well..

I am also 30 this year, male, 2007 batch, 2nd lower NUS engineering in local GLC, only $38xx this year