Forums - View Single Post - Civil Service Performance Bonus
View Single Post
  #4933 (permalink)  
Old 28-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You should talk to your supervisor and ask for your performance grade for the year. If you performed, they should give you a similar grade to last year (presumably a C), and the PB would be pro rated. If they give you C-, ask them why. Not working for the full year is not a valid reason to receive C-. Now is the right time as the ranking has not been finalised.
Thanks for the concern and sharing!

asked supervisor - reason was that my supervisor and his boss think that my performance this year warrant a C grade. However with ranking, and mandatory that C- be given when doing ranking, my colleagues performs better with bigger projects and contributions. Thus, no choice but to give a C-.

Long story short. while all do well. the ranked last of everyone doing well will have to die. Is there any way to navigate this situation?

Reply With Quote