Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Best-Paying Jobs in Singapore (2008)
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Fake Number Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo-- View Post
Whatever people think or specifically what everbody noticed thinks, i leave it up to them.

I don't have to prove to anyone except myself and all my friends who know me.

The fact is if I were to go around showing off my salary package, car and whatever that I have, then people will be convinced but in retrospect they will feel deeply jealous like everbody noticed and begin to dislike me.

They dislike me because they cannot afford what i can afford and earn what i earn.

It is basic human nature in people with regards to being envious and jealous of what other people have.

Personally, i am very envious of my friends who owns ferraris and earn high salaries - Singapore $20K and above per month.

Envious will lead to jealous and deep set jealousy.

There's no point in being jealous like everbody noticed because if you cannot afford the fast cars, girls, cash .. then don't afford it...

until you can afford it when u have earned a level of salary and comfort.. like me.

If i have to, I will give everbody noticed a whiff of my exhaust smoke from my smoking white Maserati GranTurismo S..

mY NUMBER PLATE FOR 4D - SFN83R
Shockingly, I See this only almost 4 years later....you are such a fake, using my former car and my plate to taunt everyone here.

For the records, I still kept this number, but the car has seen been sold.

Please get a life.