Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Investment
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Verified Member

jason78 is on a distinguished road
Default Property Investment

"28 May 2012 (Mon)

Straits Times

Prices of private resale homes inched up again in April, bearing signs that the interest in the secondary market remains healthy. Overall, prices rose 0.8 per cent from March, when it saw an increase of 0.4 per cent. Prices of high-end units saw a 1.6 per cent increase while that of non-central units stayed stagnant in April. Only for shoebox units - measuring 506 sq ft or smaller in this case - did prices fall some 1.2 per cent. In March, this segment picked up by 2.7 per cent."

I'm thinking that the cooling measures is wearing off after the market rebounded for the 1st quarter with very strong sales. It's probably time to start investing and the developers for new launches are lowering the prelaunch price for some of the new developments which are below resale prices. It could be a good time to find affordable bargains. Any recommendations besides the ones i found below? Seems like they have many new launches.

Ripple bay has been marketed like hot cakes but I have found Sea Esta (from the website below) which is just beside Ripple bay with heaps of facilities prices range from 4xxk onwards. Very tempting to get the dual key units which comes 1 unit but 2 kitchens and can be rented out separately as 2 units. Can live in one and rent out the other to cover the monthly installment.

Keen to share any ideas one what are the great ways to invest in properties and any interesting new findings here?

New Property Launches
http://propertylaunch.org

Property News
http://propertylaunch.org/PropertyNews.php

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SeaEsta1.jpg (97.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg SeaEsta2.jpg (98.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg SeaEsta3.jpg (100.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg SeaEsta4.jpg (100.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg SeaEsta5.jpg (97.3 KB, 1 views)