Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so not a troll.
Good ey.

1. To me, it just sound like you not confident in ability to pass m.med otherwise u ok with a OPS career.

2. not entirely true about the qualification part.

3. if u can't pass m.med then private gps $200K per annum is really not bad compared to your MO pay ( which isn't too bad TBH nowadays).

4. most lao jiao GDFMers dont do M.med. Their basic after a few years already match a M.meder. They only lose out 600 dollars from their GDFM vs a m.med. If they are senior FP , there is no difference.

5. i guess u sorted out the different pathway. Good to have a plan.

6. jiayou la. normal in r3 to feel cannot pass. Those feel very zai in R3 50% end up failing based on my experience. If u want to really pass, suggest u stay R4 in ops. That's when u really REALLY improve because everyone preparing u for it, u preparing for it also and got a team of batchmates cry together. You go private land, its yourself la-la ing away one. Go home after 1 long day without any driver, all u want to do is netflix and chill and after a while u begin to tell yourself this is not bad, aiyah , why work hard -> you have gone to the dark side liao.
Why senior FP there is no difference? care to share