Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hi, just wanted to share my timeline from application to offer for everyone who’s still waiting! this is with a ministry.

Before CNY 2023 - submit online application
1st week of Feb - informed by HR that i’m shortlisted for interview
3rd week of Feb - went for 1st round of interview before a panel, got a call back from HR the same day to arrange for 2nd round interview + fill up G50 form
4th week of Feb - supposed to have the 2nd round interview but it was cancelled, HR email to ask for my referee’s contact details as they are proceeding with the application
End of Feb - my referee told me that she has done her part
Early March - informed by HR via email that they’re processing the application, also received an email from the hiring manager on my application progress
Mid March - HR update that they shld be able to inform me of the official outcome of my application by end march, pending approval from senior management
End March (also this week) - received official email offer from HR

Salary offered was however much below my expectations so I’m still considering the offer, and hoping HR would be able to increase the salary.