Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - PSA International
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 09:55 PM
Selfsnook

Red face

Those working in PSA will know whether is the truth or not. But I strongly advise against joining this company. It may sound ironic since I'm still working there but it is more of not much choices as when age catches up, other companies are not so willing to hire u cos ur title is like. Mgr only ah. I have a dozen over there waiting for interview also. Promotion is slow af. But one thing for sure. It is stable.
The company is under temasek. Hence dont expect high increments or pay adjustments for loyal staffs. Unless u join finance. The left pocket right pocket of 8.33% is the biggest joke of all by HR. Overall ur annual is an artificial increase. U need to compare based on the next 2 years. Which is a smart move by HR. And even for promotees u need to serve additional 1+1 month notice. Desperate move to retain ppl, which is counter intuitive and makes people wanna quit even faster. And remember. They froze our pay. The increment last year does not compensate for that 1 year freeze. Do not be blinded by the 8.33%. The management is pretty good at repackaging the bonus slides to make it looks like the company recognises your efforts. Blah blah. End of the day, we are not stupid. We also know how to calculate. Grab earns me much more. Oh.. The benefits are like crap too. Zoo passes ratio is like 1-5000? Bungalow/ chalet rental? Is rigged. Priority is given to higher management. How do I know? Guess which dept I'm working at.