Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
+1

i can anyhow say i earn 100k also
?

s://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/SA1973

A person who —
(a) wilfully refuses or without lawful excuse (the burden of proof of which lies on the person) neglects to furnish the particulars or information required by a requisition within the time allowed for furnishing them or to furnish them in the form specified or prescribed, or to authenticate them in the prescribed manner, or to deliver them at the place or in the manner specified or prescribed for their delivery;
(b) wilfully furnishes or causes to be furnished any false particulars or information in respect of any matter specified in the requisition requiring particulars or information to be furnished; or
(c) refuses to answer, or wilfully gives a false answer to, any question necessary for obtaining any particulars or information required by a requisition to be furnished under this Act,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000 and, in the case of a continuing offence, to a further fine not exceeding $100 for every day during which the offence continues after conviction.

good luck telling them you earn 100k a month. also ges surveys are normalized to reduce biasness. i guess they dont teach basic statistics in private unis.