Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Waiting for medical checkup and employment letter
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
don't scare TS la...

it's not uncommon for senior management (even head of the organization) to conduct the 2nd round interview even for junior staff, especially if the organization is not very big; or managers (using the HR manager and dept manager) to conduct the first.

and pre-employment medical checkups are the norm for most companies that are reputable enough? it's part of the employment process, really.

but i have to agree that they are really slow in processing the offer. usually, most companies will ask the candidate to go to the organization to sign the contract within a week or so and from there they will provide you with details to go about the med check.
I'm not trying to scare him, maybe like you say the co is a small business with inflated titles. But under normal sizable local or MNC companies, the CEO won't even care who you are much less interview you if its just a junior job, so I thought should be quite senior job.

For a VP to interview already imply quite high level like mid to mid high level. Many companies already dun do medical check at this sort of level. Then add to the bochap attitude of the HR, base on my exp something's not right.