Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Waiting for medical checkup and employment letter
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlett View Post
TBH your "offer" sounds suspicious.

What is your experience and salary they are offering you? Given that 2 mgrs, 1 vp,1 CEO interview you, I would have thought it must be a snr management role, but then such positions dont do medical check up or nonsense like HR give "verbal offer".

Your interview process sounds like interviewing snr level mgt (i.e. >20k jobs) but the subsequent admin maciam like factory operator or contract clerk...
don't scare TS la...

it's not uncommon for senior management (even head of the organization) to conduct the 2nd round interview even for junior staff, especially if the organization is not very big; or managers (using the HR manager and dept manager) to conduct the first.

and pre-employment medical checkups are the norm for most companies that are reputable enough? it's part of the employment process, really.

but i have to agree that they are really slow in processing the offer. usually, most companies will ask the candidate to go to the organization to sign the contract within a week or so and from there they will provide you with details to go about the med check.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app