Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Haha actually I second this. Depends on what you value. I did projects in other industries but I find that the people are not as nice as gov projects. In terms of skills sets wise, I have to say gov ones are stronger cause in other industries, a lot of work is outsourced and the onshore resource might not have more hands on experience.
Gov projects in a way more stability la, like auto extend across to next phase or wave 😂 hard to be bench. Like imagine those consulting people quite poor thing also, get in harder but end up projects all quite short duration, one end already need to keep finding. Each change in project is similar to finding a new job, with the short duration they have to grasp faster also. Gov projects aren’t all as bad, but it became categories as bad due to that few projects that’s legit terrible. I still think I’m comfortable in the tech track, see the consulting side everyone so competitive and worst ot/wlb can die. Mental stress also short duration, and acn doesn’t pay that well for me to put myself through this.