Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan Stanley back office before?
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
quite alot of fake news here lol. probation is 3 months and for the past 2 batches, none have left or got fired after 3 months. GS don't fire but rather people leave for better opportunities after having GS on their resume. working hours can be long but normally until 8pm only.
brother your the one spreading fake news here leh, i read that guy post and the original post asking about direct hire la bro

direct hire and program hire both very different.......

guys dont be mistaken ok? i quote the original post below, if u think u apply directly and can suka suka anyhow work u sibei siao, confirm kena

Quote:
Anyone knows how many rounds of interview for GS direct hire?
Quote:
What sort of questions do they ask?
Quote:
Mostly behaviour/fit questions for mine..but it's pretty subjective tbh. Ultimately depends on which division/team you're interviewing for.
Quote:
Are there any tests, and are the questions asked about technical knowledge?

Also, how long to wait for indication of interest?

And what is working hours and turnover like?
Quote:
Working hours are rough, probation is very strict, if you miss deadline during probation you're gone within 3 days, no severance package, nothing.

Sure starting pay is 6.5k and it's good but every batch, at least 40% get fired before probation, 30% fired after 6 months.

Good luck. GS don't f**k around, JP Morgan is much more lenient tbh.