Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Seeing so many big4 employees stuck in big4 is truly saddening. Pity the most of you have to work so late hours for peanuts and tbh really sucks to be you. Worse, working long hours is linked to higher stress, burnout, depression and health problems.

Luckily, I am here to help all of you here. I used to be a big 4 auditor 10 years ago and I absolutely hated it because of the long hours and meagre salary. Fortunately, I was lucky to meet my mentor in the financial services industry. Today, I am a financial services associate director in one of the MNC and I am thankful of my mentor for shaping who I am today. My expertise lies on helping young professionals to recommend investment linked products to maximize portfolio returns (I also understand that auditors are bound by certain restrictions which disallows them to invest certain stocks in the stock market). Most of the investment linked products I recommended to my clients they are able to reap a decently well percentage returns. These are the small things that I have helped my clients which made them appreciative of who I am and I felt grateful for being able to value-add to their lives (unlike audit, where you are not doing anything to value add to your clients but just finding deficiencies in your client's operating controls - thus making auditors look like pests in the eyes of their client)

Alternatively, you could also join one of my team of high achieving financial advisors and we are currently expanding very fast. I have helped several of my juniors achieve MDRT (some even COT) status within 1-2 years of their career. Some of them have made at least 2x more than how much they would have earned if they stayed on as an auditor.

This is a lifetime opportunity for you guys out here and the choice is clear, do not hesitate to join my team and you will have no regrets