Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a consulting SA. Hope that clarifies. Consulting Projects are not plenty. It really depends on what's available atm when you are on the bench/hired.

In terms of alignment, I think you misinterpeted my point. For CM, they are aligned to Talent and Organisation and they are not really aligned to any industries per se. These people are aligned to the Functional Consulting pillar. I'm referring to Industry Consulting specifically. For example, there is MC for Capital Markets, Insurance, CMT, Banking, but there isn't one for H&PS.
Hi, functional consulting or industry consulting, they are all part of S&C for consulting. You can be aligned to functional consulting but still have clients in Cap Markets, insurance, CMT and so on, vice versa for industry consulting. And it’s not true that functional consulting just does CM… think many have this misconception. Most consulting friends who are aligned to industry consulting holds the BA or functional BA roles in projects, these roles aren’t consulting roles per se.

But since you’re already a consulting SA, you may have a better idea if you want to continue in this path or switch out to other functions?