Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Service Merit Increment 2012
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

You have been bitching about STE for the longest time in this forum just like Miwashi on NEA.

So unhappy, then go off lar, what's the point lambasting your employer online all the time?

If you tried and nobody else willing to offer you a higher pay, it is also indicates that the market has assesed your competency and determined that you are not worth as much as you think you are. In that case, just be happy that STE is giving you stable employment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
As far as I know, degree holder executive/engineer are NOT being pay OT...except those LAE(License Aircraft Engineer, for both poly/degree, need to sign 8 years of bonds)..their basic is much lower but can clock OT pay or they work in shift got shift allowance...etc...

I belong to the degree holder executive/engineer group which are NOT being pay OT when doing OT.

The main point is that the increment is sux ST, be it annual increment of promotion increment!!!! Base on my current salary I can only hit 5k when I have been in the company for 11 years since fresh grad (with total 3 promotion)...when I am 36 age...

those guy working in ministry since fresh grad would be at least on MX11 with an average performer , getting at least 6k.., those good one can hit 7-9k by then......

some of my batch of friends with ministry , same 5 years exp are getting high 4k or low 5k now, on average 16-17 month annual package!!!

I am also getting 16-17 month annual package by the way!!!