Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think you mix up, the BA pod they market it as one of the consulting pod too. But I’m a business and integration senior analyst in this pod and No such thing as us changing to consulting development analyst. BA pod do have a couple consulting development analyst who are under the consulting track. Easiest way to see it is, if your talent segment in your contract states consulting, you’re under consulting DTE and will graduate to S&C. Basically consulting development analyst have “consulting” as their talent segment in their contract. This can also been seen in your workday, your job family is consulting. Business and integration analyst won’t be changed to consulting development analyst cos the talent segment is totally different. So please don’t mix up and spread wrong info. I get it there’s a few who managed to switch DTE hence you may see them at first being business and integration analyst but managed to switch to consulting and hence they got the title as consulting Development analyst. But making this switch requires connections so not everyone can easily make the switch.
Hey, like I said things do change pretty fast for the program even within a year, if you're a senior analyst i gather you've been in one year already! But you can just do a quick check on WD for people under BA pod and you can see that what used to be mostly biz and integration arch analysts is now consulting development analysts. There was indeed a change in title done recently for new hires.