Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi nope, I think a lot people mix up the pod to the dte. That’s different, your talent segment is basically the function/Dte you belong to. So you can hold any role but place in any pod. So do myself as a business and integration arch analyst I’m under the Ba pod, but business and integration role itself falls under technology function not consulting function. So my talent segment in my contract is technology and even my workday job family is also technology not consulting. I’m not sure why they market BA pod as consulting pod lah but if you look at the mailing list, 90% of the 100 Plus people in BA pod are tech analyst or in other words, business and integration analysts. So to make it easier, pod doesn’t align with your role and dte, your role aligns with your talent segment in contract or workday job family. So when you receive your contract you will see they say you’re offered what role and not what pod, “you’re offered business and integration analyst position” you can be placed in any of the pods. Same goes to consulting development analyst whose talent segment is consulting and their job family on workday is consulting, they can be placed in any of the pods too, but they are usually place in the CM pod.

In short:
S&C - Consulting: Consulting development analyst, any pods but usually based in CM pod, a few in BA pod (but they tend to do Business analyst role not really related to consulting)

Technology: Business and Integration Arch Analyst / Business and Integration Delivery Analyst, usually placed in the tech pod

These are the main roles, security analyst will be in security which is part of technology.

Pod don’t determine your talent segment and your function.

Hope this helps!
The person asking about what role belongs to what talent segment and dte, you can refer to this op’s post. I think the “in short” part pretty much sums up everything.