Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

First, let me apologize for my typo- the phrasing should have been "non-core assurance" as in non audit. I can attest to the figures given as they are within $100 of the figures i have seen on paper in my own department.
Let me just answer the below questions:

Is it a guaranteed promotion to the next rank for every 1 year? Work 3 years then promoted to S2 with 5.8k? Work another 1 year promote to AM with 6.5k?
- Generally yes, but this is contingent on acceptable performance and economy doing well. This year almost everyone got pushed up, but in 2020 bottom 25% didnt get it.

Able to give the new pay scale for consulting (not SaT) in yellow? Thanks in advance!
- The numbers that were listed (4k for A1, 4.4 for A2) IS the current consulting payscale. I heard SaT is even higher but no confirm figures.

See the pay for A1 and A2 n suspect something wrong.
- Nothing wrong. This is just the pay now. Note this is NOT audit pay (i think the other scale with 3.5-3.6k for A1 is audit payscale). Also note- EY had a adjustment earlier this year in April (mid-year) where everyone got 10% increments. They also stated that they would be moving away from bonus toward salary, so i have the feeling that next year the bonus will be much lower to compensate for this (this year was usual 2-3.5 months).