Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2022, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
oh this dude. talk to him before. so so. he chooses friends one i feel, he sees you nothing much and commoner he wont really talk to you, which is true. I am not really close to him cos i commoner lol. anyway always see him either with girls who are chio or with guys who have rich dad like himself. always post his car on ign with other rich kids, i mean if he bought it on his own good la, but cfm got rich daddy supporting him one.

I have 2 frens like him, both v rich. 1 guy went to work 9-6 in a tech company, earning 4.5k/mth, he said his dad wanna boost his 'career' or 'wealth' but this friend dont want. He wants to start from bottom, dad gives him 4k a month (during uni) and even offer to buy him a BMW, turns down the car offer and stop taking allowance after he started working. mad respect honestly, his dad might just save the 4k in other bank and pass back to him eventually but him not taking the 4k rn is respectable.

Another friend went to join insurance i think, after getting his licenses 6months got MDRT liao now, last year i think TOT. I asked him eh how come u so good in closing etc etc he said, mostly his dad's friends (all quite wealthy de) buy from him cos the dad asked them to support him. He's quite down to earth , drives a E class (2nd hand) and dont spend alot on clothes/watches etc. He said to us he quite paiseh when he received those wards cos is not really his effort. and he also mentioned that even if ur dad is very rich, ownself cannot buy car or have 1/2 million in bank. Unless daddy gives u 10k a month since young. So end of the day still need connections one, i am sure Justin have that support, thats why he can 'afford' benz and have 1/2M. But see him defending himself when ppl commenting about his rich daddy.... haha ooooops
Bro, his dad is eddiesng, some director well known in the industry. no wonder he also suffering from success (cfm got daddy assistance, i doubt the son is smart)