Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2022, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

why got this time of weird posting at 4:30am
are you in the middle of your call?

but yes private you can decline to see a patient. And pat cant do **** to you, complain SMC also no point as the complaint will be thrown out as long as you can prove its not discrimatory ( my clinic very full for example)
in reality rude and demanding patient only exist in polyclinic because they know its a 'public service' and they can get what they want by banging tables , chairs and complaining to MP or health minster.
They go private clinic bang table see what happen lor, i jitao call police and hand over CCTV footage. Got healthcare worker protection act. This guy will never come again for sure.

actually no truly unreasonable patient la. You will meet weird requests and they turn rude when their demand not meet. Got uncle ask me for 7 day MC because he dont want to attend course his boss send him, say he very angry with the amt of work he is being given. no depression , nothing, just pure mc seeking, want 7 days somemore. Of cse i decline, slam table, slam chair want to see clinic head. I text my clinic head who support me and i give him the boot with cisco. He wrote letter to MP to complain, head of clinic services come out to support.
But its precisely this kind of trouble pple want to avoid and all give in to him.
for him , no repercussions at all. He continue to slam table and chairs every time because every other time pple will give in to him the moment he say ' see clinic head'

MOHH IF YOU ARE READING THIS, DO SOMETHING TO PROTECT YOUR BLOODY FRONTLINERS FROM ABUSE. DUN JUST GIVE LIP SERVICE