Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HAHAA Reading all these hate comments on FAs, ya screw them la. Knn now 1030pm I still in office, leaving at 11pm. Reach home 1145, then next day 730 report. Life of a bloody banker. but I dont post anything on insta story leh... haha all these AIA FAs.

And yea I heard about TJA, I 2 years apart also know that ignorant kid. Sell insurance until so infamous till my batch also know. Siao one that clown. Hope one day he tio cancelled, I will take my paycheck and flex at his dulan face. And the simi NUS entrepreneur program, aiya cringe la. No idea why even ask that TJA to host it when his watches stuff was just basically buying low and selling high scheme. Even psle kids can do that with normal sweets.

Then simi simple wallet book, say until like he wrote it when its everyone combined efforts - go online, copy basic investing fundaments and wholesale chunk everything inside with some nice design that's it. I managed to get a copy from a friend, so so only leh. Say until so good, I google also can find.

Even my juniors from his army unit also dulan and don't like him. Wa! So amazing that one kid can accumulate all these negative energy from people.
thxxx for spilling the tea