Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

saw massive hate towards TJA. **** that dude. now in australia smlj mdrt conference. dk how many victims he made them sign some worthless plans

same goes rayson, flex $$ here and there. saw his **** on tiktok. my local U frens who knew him all claimed he did jack **** in group project. while they chionging he at other tables chionging hard-selling insurance. rabak guy. same goes to TJA, Nus frens said he did 5% of project but his instagram always posting ****. I saw similar posts few pages before. ( guess its real )

i just hope ppl just stop getting from these idiots and go support those genuine agents rather than all these ****ed up ones.

I am CFA certified, met 1 - 2 agents from AAG b4, walan all sprouting nonsense one. Wanted to buy some hospital plans and he told me AAG cheaper and what not, i went to check with a GE manager, and after analyzing the documents and numbers, GE is slightly cheaper (not much) and much better than AIA in terms of NCD etc, not really much but still got difference. like that also need to lie ?...

I was from GM, now in JP, making 13k right now. i started from 9k -> 10.5 -> 13. Graduated from UCL in finance, msc

flex? wtf i dont even flex ****, i work hard for my salary ( around 12-15hrs a day ), unlike TJA and Rayson, did jack **** and fake their nonsenses and coerce people to sign stupid plans