Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

LOL! Same goes for me, back then I cant find a good job with good starting pay, went to AAG and l left after 1 month. Felt that there were many fake people, in meetings that lasted <20mins, they posted like they been through a lot but actually just using phone.

Left and join GE, very comfortable place. None uses instagram to post like crazy. Meetings always start at 10-1030 and ends around 1. Learn really alot and not those ******** kind like AAG. All fake one, say what learn about a, b, c then next moment forget.

Hit MDRT in 2.5 years, and been hitting MDRT every year ever since then. But I see the stigma that people have on FA, kinda feel sad. Its an honest work for me, I dont make cringey post or sell stupid plans that can earn me huge commission. Aside from that, I am also helping them to do market research analysis and apply it on my own broker account too, managed to hit at least 30-50% a year

Rmbed last year 1 agent from AIA was trying to close a guy and this guy approached me through a friend to double check. He showed me some convos saying the AIA guy was trashing GE plan, saying it was too ex and cover too little ( in fact the coverage was the same and GE price just cheaper by $30-$50 /yr ) ... and then that agent was telling the guy after reading my linkedin/company's website : this guy took almost 3yrs to hit MDRT and you wanna get from him? I took less than 8mths to hit MDRT etc etc ). Like... ? Ended up the guy got it from me.

This is the reason why FA gets so much hate. Sometimes I hate FA too, but sadly I am one of them.