Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position)
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Process after interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ahh I see! Do you mind sharing how long the entire process was? From your interview date up till the medical examination? I’m actually awaiting for another job offer as well so pretty anxious thinking how long this will take cos’ I might need to make a decision soon :”)

Also, I did email them but they mentioned that it will take 4 - 6 weeks from the interview date before we know of the outcome.

All the best to you!! 🙂🙂
I went for interview on 22 July. After that it was just waiting for about 2-3 weeks for them to request for me to send in my past CPF transaction and past employment letters. After that was another 1 week before they sent an email to me to notify me that a personnel would contact me regarding the medical examination. So all in all it’s about 3-4 weeks of waiting from interview to medical examination.

I also have another job offer actually so I’m really hoping they can quicken their process. But I guess they just want to make sure everything is well and they don’t hire the wrong people that’s why the checks. And also cos of the sheer number of applicants. That’s why it’s so long.