Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - am I underpaid?
Thread: am I underpaid?
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

you all earn 2k and above consider can already and you still think that you are really underpaid. to let you earn more than the amount you expected, can, but can you really handle the job anot? of course more is the best and experience yes of course but how much do you think you are worth? i can tell you that i'm really underpaid. earning that little amount that i can't even to anything with that amount of salary. but some compines just don't want to pay you that high, giving you only that little amount expecting you to work more. even if they don't expect you to work more, but the amount just won't increase, even increase yearly also a little bit like no increasement at all. they think that they need to feed their families only and you don't but they didn't go into your shoes to think that you need to also and had to use the money to do alot of things, and they can just afford to buy those things while you had to save like **** before you can get buy it. by the time you had saved enough to get it they had changed to a new 1 already or no longer there anymore. going overseas for holidays is just only a dream. thinking of changing jobs? can, but the new company you've to know that you had to start all over again, enviroment will be different too.