Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No leh. There are other high stress long hours industries where I see the ladies still manage to keep fit and chio. And I'm not talking about those jiakliaobee jobs where females are there to look pretty like RMs or recruiters or private bankers.

I'm talking abt doctors, lawyers, management consulting etc. Very few dino ladies.

It's really abt the go-getter attitude n mindset. If you're not lazy n willing to improve or maintain yourself, you will find the time to go to gym, yoga, spin class all that. Not everything can blame it on long hours or money.
I’m not finding excuses for auditors to dress badly or to not exercise. Personally I feel that’s the auditor personalities. They don’t want to stand out and dress nicely so they dress Jialat like their colleagues or managers. When I was still in big 4 quite a number of my batch are very fit .whatever points you brought up is what I want to say, is just the industry norm, where people have no intention and no meaning of dress nicely or care abt their looks. For management consultants , tbh they need to look nice, that’s their requirement , doctor and lawyers maybe not so, unless the lawyers work in corporate finance/M&A field