Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - For those with 2-5 YOE, what is your salary?
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2022, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am here cuz it entertains me how some people are in pure disbelief about how high starting salary can go.

Even 10k starting salaries will draw insults/mockery here, and you are one of them too!

They don't know how much higher starting salaries can go.

Why does it entertain me? It reminds me alot of my peers back in school, back in Uni, who thinks they're so cool af being president of some social clubs in Uni or JC or whatever, little do they know the nerd sitting in their class earns 10x of their starting salary now.

Am I salty about them belittling me last time? Yes I was, but not anymore, I mean how can you be salty when you are like 10x their net worth? Mostly I just do this for fun, and sometimes I do feel pity also about you guys earning so low that you simply cannot believe some ppl earning this much.
hehe, you can wipe your tears with money as you watch your friends move on, get married, start families, go on trips with friends, while you continue being alone as you were back in school....

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app