Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Saw on one of the previous page that someone mentioned how if you have no project and on bench, you still get salary even if you do nothing?

Is this even true? Cos just joined and apparently we still have to submit our work hours like timesheet one the portal with the chargeable code. So if you don’t put the chargeable code, you won’t get paid right? So how do some people get salary while doing nothing as per what the op said?

Anyone can shed some light on this? Is it also the case if your project maybe one day like when you just Join the first day you don’t have much to do you will also be paid lesser since the day is less hectic than others?

Thought fixed monthly salary is definite every month one leh…

Same I’m also quite confused as to how the month salary is calculated and why we need the wbs in the time sheet? I’ll be joining soon, so basically my first month salary will be lesser is it as my first day of work is go to Accenture office collect laptop and got some half day orientation, then the next few days have orientation where the start time is 9.45 to 6pm. So technically the orientation acn day you only ‘work’ less than the 8 hours stated in contract.