Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Official 2022 Retrechment thread
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2022, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
completely wrong.

IBM dont hire fresh grads because most of them are hot garbage and the ones that are talented and good wont even go to a company like IBM when they can go FAANG.

you're using some weird ancdeotal evidence like "starting family" and some baseless info from tiktoks saying 996 lol, you seem like the typical moron who falls for ******** influencer nonsense.

here are some facts

shopee mass hires NTU / NUS kids, on their career portal, there's a specific JD that provides at least 100+ vacancies. every quarter they send some representative to also head-hunt CS NTU and NUS kids.

it only make sense that they would go to shopee since they are more open to hiring.
agreed

shopee mass hire, anyhow pay fresh grad 8-10k lol crazy, confirm not sustainable one la no wonder layoff so many people

2 sems ago they come to my uni also, ask us want be PM or not, then they invite some PM guy who keep flexing his money LOL like big fk, say shopee is so prestigious like that in the end all my friends i know who went shopee kenna lay off already last month