Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godframe View Post
I wonder those jobless people if really jobless ? Are they hungry enough? if really hungry enough there's still security industry to work. Just go take wsq course and get security license. Though long hours but min also can get 3k gross per mth. Most of the time Zuo bo lan there also. Stress freeee. Can choose the location near to your house also.

I have known some of my friends cause of some mistake made in life, their career screwed up and having pay cut 20% and restart their career all over at 30s. Depressing and despair, nevertheless they still strike on. End of day bread on table is more impt.

And recession can be seen starting with the impact of covid 19 still and Russia-Ukraine/Nato/US tension. Inflation will keep going up. Foresee more jobless people soon. Now got whatever job just take liao. Mai hiam this and hiam that of what pay low.

Look at other countries such as HongKong, Taiwan, Shanghai, and more. Their wages are way way lower than us, housing more fking expensive than sg cause doesnt have so called gov grant. Can you imagine the people there are more stress and despo than us? Having mthly pay or maybe 1.5k for diploma holder or 2k for degree holder and cant even afford the sky high apartment unit costing 800k to few m sgd.

Yet sg ppl here kpkb and whine jobless. F&b job so many hiring, at least also got 2.5k
Want high pay job and not stress and office hours. Where to find?? Even if so, do you have the capability and ability for that position?? End of day later got high pay job also kpkb too stresss, no time for family, dog life or whatsoever then end up resigning.
then kpkb jobless again.
Was unemployed for few months after quitting an office job. Then I took a 30% pay cut from working at a white collar job to a blue collar job. Although, now it is physically more tiring, i dont have to "work" on weekends. Plus, its a night shift job. Loving the change of environment. Its much cooler and quieter in the night. No meetings, just short briefings. Not feeling like im trap in a prison while i am desk-bound.