Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MAS for Mid Career Professionals
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Giving an overview of what it is like in terms of tenure or salary range.
This is just an estimated from various sources , you may classified that as not verified or provide your inputs too.
Grade 13 - Associate Rank (This is undergrad rank, typically for people whom are 1-3 years experience)
Grade 12 - Assistant Director 1 (There are 2 "AD" rank, this is for people whom have around 3 years experience to 7 years experience really depending on your performance and opportunity)

Grade 11 - Assistant Director 2 (This is the Senior Assistant Director rank, but on the outside its just AD, this is for people whom have 5years of experience onwards. No really an upper bound as some people might be stuck here for some years, some back office staff can stuck this rank till 10-15 years is normal, they just get few percent increment each year.

Grade 10 - Deputy Director 1 (There are total 4 levels of Deputy Director, the fastest I seen is 6years+ , those are for scholars or special people. For faster farmers they take about 8 years, 9 years and 10 years are common for faster farmer too.).

For Grade 9, 8, 7 , those are Deputy Director increment in grades. Most people stucked at DD level 2, you need some years to farm to DD3 and DD4, aka Senior Deputy Director (Internal), but on corporate rank it only shows DD.

__________________________________________________ ____

Salary package wise, just an estimate. For Bonus, expect only 1 bonus a year (Performance Bonus that is ranging from 1.5 to 2.5 most of the time).

Associate - Basic 4k to 6k (For TO aka graduate officers, they draw about 5k starting)
AD 1 - Basic 5k to 6.5k
AD 2 - Basic 6k to 10k
DD 1 - Basic 9k to 12k
DD 2 - Basic 10k to 14k
DD 3 - Basic 12k to 16k
DD 4 - Basic 14k to 18k
Director 1 - Basic 16k to 20k

Hope this gives everyone a good overview to consider joining.
Pay is not fantastic, but slowly things are changing to be better.

I am applying for a Deputy Director post, how do i know which DD level I am? Or will it based on my pay grade? I am AVP in a local bank, 9.6k basic, with average 3 months bonus.