Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Need some advice if I should early quit
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I went for software engineering route.

Went Nucleus for 5 weeks. Then after Nucleus, they will enrol you into this 5 year NUS ISS Stackable Master programme. You can search it up in NCS website. I completed the first year of the programme, got a graduate diploma for completing. FYI, the 5 year programme has no bond with NCS and it is absolutely FOC for employees.

The bad thing of NCS is, the work environment is based on the project that you are allocated in (and they have a lot projects). And usually you will know your posting after u finished the Nucleus programme. I was fortunate enough to join a project which is suitable for fresh graduate, learning tech stacks which are in demand.

But in terms of training + development, I would say NCS is doing well at this. They are also structured to allocate a career manager to you. In a event where you are not happy with your role, be it your project or colleagues, you may highlight to your career manager. They will do something to help you.
What about the working culture? OT/Micro management? etc . At least from your experience.