Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross Starting Pays (Graduate)
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Possible to get into big 4 or any other company with just diploma?

I'm kinda a noob in this thing, and my family have been blue collar workers all so there is no one to turn to for advise. I have a diploma in computer engineering from Singapore Polytechnic with 3.3 GPA and a certificate in Business.

So was wondering if I should try to pursue a career with Big 4/Accenture/NCS after National Service?

Family money is tight so would prefer to start a career and then part-time degree once I get used to the workflow.

The Big 4/Accenture/NCS is sort of new to me. Always under the assumption that to continue with my diploma would be going through degree then jumping into a in-house company so the concept of consultancy was new to me. Have read quite a lot of post last few days and know that I basically have to give up on work-life balance if I join consultancy which I understand.

Would appreciate some insight on whether it is possible to even join a consultancy firm as a tech consultant with my diploma? As most of the job description I have browse through require a Bachelors.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, any additional advice would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!