Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

To Bean => Cannot reveal GLC name, else i will have stated on the forum

HR sends out "Welcome message for new recruits". We saw people from our parent Ministry re-deployed to our GLC, so i think we can also transfer from our GLC to our parent Ministry and/or other related agencies (Stat Board).

Yes, this GLC: annual increment really sux. Only compensation is my 16 months total payout per year. $6810 x 16 = $108,960.

Yes is true: DS holds a sabbatical appointment in our GLC as the Big boss. PS is our Chairman in the board. If you are long enough in certain Ministry/Stat board, such arrangements do exist. I did give clue by stating that my PS will move coming 1st April.

To unregistered => I am sharing my story cos I am asking for advice. What's the point of ********ting? In fact, i am incurring risk by writing my story here. If any fellow colleagues or worst case, my boss reads this thread, then things will become ugly.

Do you think that PS always make the right decisions and do the right things? If you have access to DS/PS level, u will realize that they are not perfect and they are just like us from day-to-day work perspective. Only difference is they make the final call/decision.

Question: In your GLC, are there many non-singaporeans (Expats) sitting at senior management level? In my case, almost all are Expats and they are taking us for a ride, seriously!