Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - GovTech
Thread: GovTech
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Heard from ex-colleague about the drama happening here. If truly not happy, should just leave. GT is not the only place. I did not bother about their salary adjustment and bonus. Left early this year becos cannot tahan the new PM I was working with. Super cmi. Cannot handle his own works. Cannot handle vendors. Cannot handle stakeholders. Talk more than actually contributing. Always tai chi his own works to us. Two faced. Mouth said teamwork but use it as an excuse to push things to others. Very toxic. RO not taking action against him. Not sure why GT hired this kind of person. Works itself was already tough. It was even tougher with such a person in the team. I was unhappy about the situation, mentally stressed and drained every day. After enduring more than 6 months with no improvement but worse, I threw letter. Now I at new company better people better pay.

My point is to look at the whole thing, not just the money. Ask ourselves. What are the problems at work that we are unhappy with? Is it just money not enough? Or something else? Will a bit more money solve the problems and make it worth staying?
Sounds like a DBA.