View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_88 View Post
tech consulting

Accenture is No 1 in the world. Not I say one uh

gt ranking by official body one

[URL="s://firsthand.co/best-companies-to-work-for/consulting/best-firms-in-each-practice-area/it-strategy-consulting"]s://firsthand.co/best-companies-to-work-for/consulting/best-firms-in-each-practice-area/it-strategy-consulting[/

[s://managementconsulted.com/top-10-it-consulting-firms/[/

[URL="s://managementconsulted.com/technology-consulting-firms/"]s://managementconsulted.com/technology-consulting-firms/[/

Having said that, if

1. You want to do some tech related work
2. Don't want to work in a stressful tech company like AWS or META
3. Want to do some management work
4. Do not work so much coding
5. Like to interact with people, comfortable with talking to people face to face in meeting room/zoom

Then accenture is a right fit for you

I cannot say the same for EY and Deloitte Consulting, as I nvr work there before. But I have some colleague from Deloitte they jump to ACN, they say not much hand on with tech stuff compare to ACN.

Just sharing what I know from first hand experience
Very true.
Accenture is really a good place to join for the average Joe like me. When I first joined, life was quite chill unlike my high flyer friends who went to google/ Facebook these kind and stress as fk everyday. Current I am S. Analyst. Most likely hitting cl9 in dec. Life is quite ok la. The 12 hrs/ day one is got but happens during deadline/ submission weeks for me only. Most days are just 9-6+ 7ish. The pay is not the best but not bad already, can let me take grab everyday and eat 20-30$+ meal at restaurants. I am contented. Not looking to job hops around like all those high flyers.