Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Even if I could make 10k as a PA / FA, I wouldn't do it. Why the fk would I? It's a boring fruitless stupid job. If I wanted money I'd just take risks and invest into Crypto or tech stocks that are guaranteed to go up *eventually ( Tesla, etc )

My advice, go study what you want and do what you want. Pay comes later. If you enjoy being a SWE then go do that. So what if you make 3-4k monthly?

I can sleep well at night knowing I'm doing something I love instead of being some phaggot going around ********ting people "Hey its me, your old friend, want buy insurance?" or "yeah this house is AMAZING, TRUST me bro" like yikes, your job literally revolves around you being a lying pussy phaggot.

Imagine that. Born into this world, capable of becoming a doctor to save lives, a hardworking trade worker to build stuffs / repair stuffs, a developer to create things for people to enjoy online, etc...

What a fking joke. I LOL @ anyone who flexes about their money as a FA / PA.
Oh please FAs would never have the calibre to become doctors, developers or hardworking trades workers.

Their whole character flaw is that they want to get-rich-quick without putting in the effort, and are willing to sell sh*t to poor ignorant people to get what they want.

Even prostitutes work harder for their money than FAs. The very term "FA" is a self-masturbatory joke since they are salesmen, and do not provide any kind of real financial advice.