Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

And YA, all these AAG people. I was working as an intern for them for 3 months, processing paper works, admins, leads and whatever. Bloody cringe all of them. Wanted to quit 3 weeks in. Knn ask me help them shoot videos ' how to be a better person in life, how to invest, 3 ways to do well in work, how to destress etc etc ' wtf sia. Damn embarrassing.

Few months ago, I just purchased my insurance plans and everything from a veteran director in GE. (feels great) When one dude asked me i just told him this, hes like ' walao never get from me, that old uncle gonna retire liao, and he maybe not up to date etc etc ' I just told him off ' you all just bunch of fake people in for the money cos u all cannot do well in the real world, i know wtf u all did, those fake **** and nonsense u all are doing. '

He just told me to get lost and dont be salty. To yall, never buy from all those AAG YPs, better get from those quiet types or those veterans in the business.

))))))
Fax. Everyone in uni know that insurance fresh grads are finance rejects who cant get a shot at banking internship for front office role yet greedy for money. Most of the time their GPA cannot make it. Financial Institutions wont even shortlist them for back office role LOL only insurance despo will take them in let them act