Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - High Finance Thread
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Like i said, no one is going to ding you for wearing your best, aka blazer n tie. If they do, they r retarded n u shldnt even be joining them.

Of course, nobody can really predict whether wearing blazer n tie makes any difference to the interviewer. Perhaps in ops case, interviewers are not so particular about whether u come in blazer n tie. U can dont wear blazer n tie n still get the job, i dont doubt it at all. But once again, no one is going to ding u for wearing blazer n tie n if they do...trust me....u dont want to be working with them...

And who knows right, maybe the maybank ops bosses do prefer someone who appears to be taking the job interview as seriously as possible. Rather than interviewees who think "its just ops ma not some front office role" n treat everything lightly and it shows through the dressing. In which case, it is right to wear blazer n tie.
Wearing blazer + tie to a ops role at Maybank shows that you have extremely low EQ and do not know how to read situations lol. First time seeing such bad advice.