Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS tech seed programme
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2022, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yea you're 100% right but sadly i didnt know they had so many backups lol in the end i regretted taking DBS... thought this was some prestigious programme... been here 3 months already so far i learned what i could have learned on my own in 1 week lol

I have a few friends from BA degree inside the seed program, they told me they got 2-3 months bonus off base pay, that's $10 - $15k a year.

yeah Jan 2022 intake.

not much info. first month you don't do much... 2nd month u get put with other seeders and a few ex-seeders / long term seeders to mentor / guide you.. but just a warning, they don't really know much lol.

maybe its just my luck, I'm a CS grad and my mentors were engineering grads / non-cs. so a lot of the things that they wanted me to do were like my Y1 uni projects...

I also wanted to use specific tech-stack over what they recommended cause I had my reasons as to why but they rejected it.

so yeah not much flexibility on how you want to do your tasks which sucks a lot... also the OT culture here is insane, you practically don't stop working and messages go off even at 9-10pm lol. I mean I dont know what is it like at other tech companies but WLB is pretty **** here.
Wow. No FoW arrangements in your dept that helped? would want to connect with you to learn more too