Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS tech seed programme
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are the only desperate CS student here repeatedly claiming DBS pays more to CS grads for the same job and have the cheek to say salary will continue to rise for CS grad.

If you are that good and sought after, CS grads will not even bother to go near DBS.
Probably the same guy but oh pls, dbs is one of the top 10 searches for cs grads from statistics. Those that are highly sought after have already signed off contract with their intern company which is not 'real tech firm' like u all non cs grads will say. If you think money is everything, you probably not even that smart to get into CS in the first place. Pls la avoid DBS? Theres probably like 100 of us each year from nus/ntu excluding foreigner, you dont see us often here doesnt mean we are avoiding dbs. Also, basic number sequence shows our pay will increase. Why so sore abt it? I have experienced spam calls from recruiters before every 5 mins internationally till I had to change phone number and I know every CS grads are highly sought after. Pls la if you dont have evidence to support your claims go and get a life. Clearly, you are one of the CS wannabes for our salary, thats why you are here.